Tours will be offered by the Shaw Park Complex to all stakeholders desirous of viewing this world-class facility. Tours will showcase the multi-functionality of SPC as well as the state-of-the-art features.
Booked Tours include the Foyer & Ground Level with Art Display, Main Auditorium Meetings & Lecture Rooms, VIP Lounge, Dressing Rooms, Dance Studio & Tobago Orchestra Room and are given Monday through Friday between 10:30 am and 3:00 pm; dependent on the performance and rehearsal schedule. Tours can last up to an hour and a list of tours are outlined below:
- Walk-ins: These tours are welcomed and are best for the general public who can also enjoy our permanent Art Display. Just come into the Foyer Area, sign in at the security desk and have them guide you to the main administrative office where a member of the SPC Staff will take you on a short tour.
- Groups: By appointment, a limited number of group tours are available. Groups of 15 or more are the only ones eligible to schedule in advance for a tour of SPC. Organizations that qualify for group tours can submit requests for specific dates and times as far as three (3) months in advance.
- Access: At SPC, we are pleased to welcome and serve our differently-abled visitors. Our facility is fully equipped with ramp and elevator access from the Foyer/Ground Level and there are adequate specially designed areas for access-seating. Even more, sign-interpreted tours are available upon request with at least two weeks advance notice to our offices.
- VIPs: These are tours for regional and international visitors coming to Tobago with a special interest in any of the four (4) special areas of focus of the Shaw Park Complex. Groups that also have close connections with the arts will also be considered.
- Schools & Learning Institutions: Tours specific to youth stakeholders are also available at SPC. They will receive an in-depth look, with special emphasis on the local Art Display and question and answer segments. These tours must be booked a minimum of one month in advance so that it can be tailored to the knowledge and interest level of the students.